Playbill Express takes the theatre experience to the 21st century by connecting theatres, actors, patrons and advertisers on web and mobile platforms. The playbill is the traditional compilation of everything related to a theatre show. The paper version has many shortcomings, but Playbill Express changes the experience dramatically.
First, Playbill Express is an engine that pulls together all the information related to a play:
- overview of the show
- cast list
- actor bios
- scene listing
- background articles
- theatre info
- ads and coupons
Now that these components are on an electronic platform, they can be assembled into an electronic collection that can be made available to patrons before, during and after a show. For ease of use, this electronic "document" or "booklet" fits the viewing devices rather than following a traditional paper format. Collectors can download and save their playbills. Because the e-playbill is available before the show, patrons can review restaurant ads and coupons and better plan their evening. No longer will you say, "Oh, I wish I had known about that restaurant offer before the show, so we could have gone there and made this a full evening out."
Playbill Express is currently in the prototype phase.
Please contact us
- if you are part of a theatre company and would like to pilot Playbill Express
- if you would like to advertise with Playbill Express
- if you want to give us your feedback and influence the direction of the product
- if you are an actor and think you could benefit from sharing info between theatres
- if you are interested in being part of our team
Thank you for your interest!